Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mature Ladies In Nickers Why Do I Always Seem To Attract Mature Ladies?

Why do I always seem to attract mature ladies? - mature ladies in nickers

I am dressed in my 20 is about 6 meters tall and well and very well built.

I wanted to know why I women in the 30's - 50's seem to attract me more than girls my age in old age?

I think it is women in bars and restaurants, etc. I do not see that men are not drunk!

I'm not complaining, just curious, because it is flattering to ladies couples who look up!

Salud!

5 comments:

SJ said...

maybe cuz ur ur mature and adult women in preference to the former research --

Harry said...

interesting! I think that older women have fewer inhibitions and can think, "I would say some of these young men" so as to have. Young people in general need to be addressed. I mean, 50 is crazy, but why not try a 30-year-old never know;)

♀Lulaღ said...

or u look at the age of the Uruguay Round intervene. Heart is damaged, and shows that happen to older women like U or damaged property, and U to be lookin good. thats the most important reasons for women, younger people go.

Anonymous said...

I believe that many older women in May, as a young boy. As an old man would be seen with a young woman. Not for me, though. I prefer men my age group.

Vero Bay said...

I think his appearance and demeanor is the confidence and maturity seem likely as a compliment that I have always done, take

Post a Comment