Friday, February 19, 2010

Keyboard Tray On The Couch Does Anyone Use Their PC In The Living Room On Their Widescreen TV? What Holds Your Keyboard/mouse?

Does anyone use their PC in the living room on their widescreen TV? What holds your keyboard/mouse? - keyboard tray on the couch

I find a table or shelf for keyboard and mouse on the legs, sitting on a sofa or chair. Table Mate II (tablemate2.com) would be ideal, except for the fact that only 22 wide. I need something at least 28 cm wide and have a large work area in order to move the mouse.

3 comments:

Sara S said...

You can always have a television. You know, I usually eat in the hall. who moved easily from the mold are much cheaper than investing in a new keyboard. In addition, coffee tables and side table can duplicate and function as places of work and

nomad said...

I use a wireless keyboard with integrated mouse, it took some getting used to but works well. as for the rest of my lap with a pillow. You do not have long if I make a film on my tv

♥Queen_B... said...

I wish hahah
I suggest that the wireless keyboard with integrated mouse loves you find the Logitech was priced at $ 100-200, you can buy cheaper, but the mouse is not built

Post a Comment