Thursday, February 25, 2010

Adding To A Split Entry Ranch Help With Problem For Selecting Jamb Size For Replacement Entry Door On 60's Split Level Ranch Home?

Help with problem for selecting jamb size for replacement entry door on 60's split level ranch home? - adding to a split entry ranch

Wall thickness is 4-3/4 "int (consisting of 1 / 2" drywall, 2x4, 3 / 4 "covered INSUL) - because another problem added to the conversion 1x I thickness to the thickness of the wall inside now for 5 -- 1 / 2 ". Ext brick house is. reflections on the problems when I try to go with a 6-9/16 post. I thought about replacing the door, there are 2x4 with 2x6 ripped Development of 4 to 1 / 4 "because of the int-flush wall, but I think the stone is again allowing me to replace this definition" Overall 2x6 W / 1 / 2 "Drywall int rule in the door would be 6"

No comments:

Post a Comment