Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can A Std Cause Lower Back Pain And Tingles In Ur Legs What Can It Be..pregnant..or In The Mind?

What can it be..pregnant..or in the mind? - can a std cause lower back pain and tingles in ur legs

I went ti the emergency room a few weeks because I had pain in the lower adominal has a pelvic examination and no evidence of sexual transmission and the CBC and everything came back negative .. Even though my throat is burning and visual relief from dr. I was on perscription and I had the pain .. I explained to him in the Dominican Republic. I betwn rare periods of Februar until März 17 of them outside Dayz .. .. difficult, but this time in April was very, very little light out of habit, i ended 4 Dayz at once in the beginning and during a spot of blood, and symptoms such as tingling boob during pregnancy apitite Dayz see and lost several other acquired and usually shaft .. I was a tubal 7 years .. But read the stories and heard .. I would have become pregnant, in Tho also should not be, but I hope .. My boyriend would insist that I hope someone can me some Advise.. I have a test at home and has not tested positive .. I feel almost like the things in my pelvis .. I know it has had a pregnancy ... adominal Tübli or that the pain to come .. i dont all

No comments:

Post a Comment