Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wide Width Tennis Shoes Anyone Know Where To Get FUN Double Wide Shoes For A Toddler?

Anyone know where to get FUN double wide shoes for a toddler? - wide width tennis shoes

The other day my daughter, the Princess of fun shoes, light up at Sears. My son really wanted a shoe with character ... but we have tried, and his feet are too big. Most shoes come from the regular width. We are looking for tennis shoes. Currently, my New Balance. I also had the Stride Rite. Neither really fun shoes with characters, or current. It might also address a number of more than a double wide, but still not that all too often. You can go with sandals in the summer of this year to help because I know we can do some cool spiderman or could find something. Other ideas?

1 comment:

littlede... said...

Payless! That the light of the wide width shoes are comparable! You have a choice and not expensive.

Post a Comment